|Just showing you how cute Kayla is :)|
- ground beef -- I used 1 lb, it made three large burgers
- toppings of your choice: I used about 7 slices of bacon, but the more the merrier, one package of mushrooms, and one onion.
- couple tbs of olive oil to sautee veggies
- 1 clove garlic
1. prepare bacon-- the crispier the better ( to me anyway)
2. sautee onions, mushrooms, and garlic in olive oil ( there was a ton left over, so I just served the burgers with more on top)
4. spoon toppings ontop of the patties.
|sweet potato fries|