Here's what you will need
- 5 zucchini sliced thin
- 1 lb ground turkey sausage, I posted the recipe for this last week, here it is, Turkey Sausage - note I added 1 tsp of fennel seed to this recipe.
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil (for sauteing)
- 3 small shallots chopped
|the cutest little shallots that you ever did see|
For the sauce:
- 1 14.5 oz can chopped tomato (no sodium added)
- about 10 small basil leaves
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2-3 tbs grass fed heavy whipping cream
1. Make the turkey sausage ( or buy any kind of sausage you would like)Peel then slice all zucchini using the Julienne slicer, slice the red pepper, chop shallot and garlic.
3. while doing that, pour can of tomatoes into small sauce pan, add oregano, basil, and cream. Heat on low until you are ready to add it to the "spaghetti"
|A lot going on here|