What you will need:
1 cup of coconut oil -pack into measuring cup then melt
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1/4 c of coconut flour
1 "heaping" tablespoon of almond butter
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 handful almonds
1. melt coconut oil and then add rest of ingredients EXCEPT the almonds and the chocolate chips.
2. Line a small baking dish with saran wrap ( thanks for the pointer Deb Bocuzzi- not just another pretty face)-- you want a small baking dish so make sure you cover the bottom of the dish with the mixture.
3. add mixture to baking dish-- press almonds into mixture-- I lined them up, like they are in real almond joys.
5. Put 1 cup dark chocolate chips in the microwave at about 25 second increments, taking it out and stirring each time. Do that until melted
6. Take pan out of freezer, pour chocolate on top and spread it evenly, pop back in the freezer for another 5 minutes or so.
7. Take whole thing out easily by pulling out saran wrap. peel off saran wrap and cut into bars! Store in refrigerator and Enjoy!